WHAT TO BRING
FISHING TRIPS & SEA DUCK HUNTING
These items listed have been tested on multiple fishing trips in Price William Sound.
- Quality Rain Gear: Good quality rain gear is a must. GORE-TEX® is no match for Alaska's wilds. Helly Hansen Impertech is a 100% rubber rain coat that can withstand Alaska's damp coast.
- Boots: Rubber knee high boots
- Synthetic socks - 3 pair.
- Camera extra film, batteries (water proof case)
- Tennis shoes
- Water proof duffel bag (Cabela's Boundary Waters™ II)
- Long underwear - 2 pair tops and bottoms
- Fleece coat
- Fleece pants
- Stocking cap
- Water bottle (Nalgene)
- Baseball cap
- Personal gear: Don't forget to pack personal items such as medications, reading material, etc.
- Any special dietary food/items